I’d just started striking out on my own, and was trying most things. Drupal 6 was about a year old. I got asked to work on a website for the UK NGA with their migration project from an old SGML (a superset of XML, HTML, etc that I hadn’t heard of before then and haven’t used since!) CD into originally Drupal 5 but quickly turned to Drupal 6 (we hit the tipping point for modules like `Views` and `CCK` — Content Construction Kit. Akin to Drupal 7’s Fields API).
As 2020 continues to be the worst year in almost anybody’s lifetime, allow me to take this opportunity to stoke the fires of your existential dread even further. As a sequel to my last blog post earlier this year about the credit card swiper that I found on a WordPress ecommerce website using WooCommerce, today I found another very noteworthy infection of the same variety.